Scotland is home to some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. Indeed, many of our Islands and locations are voted amongst the best places for photography in respected publications such as the National Geographic. But with the boom in digital photography and countless photography groups offering courses, it’s an arduous task selecting the right tutor and the right course for your needs.
With this in mind, here’s why you should choose my workshops.
1. Over 30 years expertise in Film and Digital photography.
2. I’m Scottish and have actually lived in the locations where I hold my workshops. I have spent many years exploring and gaining extensive knowledge of these locations and coupled with my knowledge of the seasons, I know the best times of the year to capture beautiful images.
3. Expert tuition and advice in all aspects of outdoor photography. I have lectured in colleges and founded and run the Edinburgh Photography Group where I teach on a regular basis.
4. Small group sizes between 3-5 photographers, ensuring you get a good chunk of my time.
5. Affordable prices. My workshops are reasonably priced and offer exceptional value for money.